Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

This year, due to the weather, Christmas was very bitter-sweet. We were unable to make it back home to NE to spend any time with my family, but plan to get there next weekend to celebrate both X-mas and the New Year. On the 23rd, JP woke me up early and wished me a Merry Christmas. I was confused. He left for work and I headed down the stairs. On the table was a huge gift box from Nordstroms!!! I opened it and found a note, along with an awesome new outfit!! He had the entire day planned!! He surprised me by taking me to the Trans Siberian Orchestra downtown, giving me a new Tiffany necklace with the boys' initials engraved on it, and an awesome dinner on the Plaza! To end the night, he took me to the Intercontinental Hotel on the Plaza!!! It was amazing. No kids for a night was such a breath of fresh air :) I did miss them though :). We spent the actual holiday at his parents house. It was a nice relaxing day. Jack had a great time opening gifts and Gray had a great time stealing them from him. I will post pictures after we celebrate the holiday with my family.

No comments: